All treatments are bespoke to the individual and are carried out using state-of-the-art equipment
HerefordVision offers a wide range of eyelid surgery, including surgery for:
- Droopy eyelids
- Upper eyelid reduction (blepharoplasty)
- In-turning eyelids (entropion)
- Out-turning eyelids (ectropion)
- Watery eyes
- Eyelid tumours and eyelid lumps & bumps
- Facial palsy, e.g. Bell’s palsy
- Lower eyelid bags and excess skin
- Ingrowing eyelashes
- Socket problems for patients who have lost their eyes
- Painful blind eyes, including removal, if required.
All treatments are bespoke to the individual and are carried out using state-of-the-art equipment in the hospital-based setting, although in many cases treatments are entirely outpatient based. For the overwhelming majority of cases, local anaesthetic only would be required, however, all treatments can be performed with the assistance of oral sedation (e.g. with diazepam, or similar), intravenous sedation or even general anaesthetic.
Your comprehensive initial assessment includes an examination of your eyelid problem and eyes in general, a photograph if required, and a bespoke discussion regarding your individual problem, including the risks, benefits and alternatives of treatment.
In association with: